Each one of us has the ability to imagine, ask questions, play and wrestle with the raw materials of our lives to bring new insights into the world. In a Jewish context, our creativity brings forth unique voices and diverse perspectives, making our tradition more vibrant and relevant.
- Dates: October 14th - 18th, 2018
- Location: Studio AM in Berkeley CA
- Theme: "Lech L'cha: Journey into the Unknown"
- Faculty: Rabbi Adina Allen, Jeff Kasowitz, Maya Abramson, Dr. Pat Allen, Aaron Henne, and more TBA!
- Applications due August 6th